Monday 15 January 2018

Pixi Beauty has landed in Switzerland

I am always excited when I get the chance to try out new beauty products and I certainly was very excited when I received some Pixi Beauty products in my mailbox.
Petra Strand makeup artist and product developer created Pixi over 10 years ago and now has a worldwide following who love their skin-loving products.
The products promise to give you radiant skin, all with innovative formulations infused with botanicals and beneficial ingredients.
I have tried some of their products and I surely was positively impressed. Let's start by the skincare products and more precisely with the Double Cleanse, Glow Tonic and Glow Mist.
As soon as I got the products the Double Cleanse was the one I was more curious to try out. It is basically a 2-in-1 cleanser with one side cointaining a solid cleansing oil and the other a cleansing cream. You start by applying the solid cleansing oil to dry skin and massage it. You then remove it with water or a wet facecloth. Then as your second step to double cleanse you apply the cleansing cream to wet skin also massaging it and then remove it with a wet facecloth. I really think the double cleansing is working wonder to my skin as it has done so much for my skin. The solid cleansing oil thanks to Vitamin E protects and conditions skin while Camelia Oil rich in Omega 3 nourishes. The Cleansing cream thanks to Vitamin C promotes collagen and protects skin while the Peptide complex relaxes lines and plumps. It is a perfect all-in-one products, as it removes all your makeup effectively while deep cleansing skin, leaving skin clean soft and supple.
I then follow the cleansing routine with the Glow Tonic. Formulated with 5% Glycolic Acid it exfoliates, smoothes and brightens skin. It is alcohol free and thanks to the aloe vera, ginseng and botanical extracts nourishes and treats skin. Complexion is clear, fresh and glowing. The Glow Mist on the other hand is your glow on-the-go used when needed it gives skin a glowy and luminous complexion. Enriched with 13 natural oils, propolis, aloe vera and fruit extracts it hydrates and protects. The mist can also be used to set makeup and to give a beautiful glow.
I also had the oppurtunity to try some makeup products such as the Flawless and Poreless Primer, Large Lash Mascara and Endless Silky Eye Pen.
The Flawless and Poreless Primer not only is the perfect primer for all skin types but also smoothes fine lines while hydrating to create a beautiful canva for makeup application. It also minimizes pores and controls shine. The Large Lash Mascara and Endless Silky Eye Pen are really two must-haves for me! The Endless Silky Eye Pen is waterproof, no-smudge, easy to apply and incredibly long-wearing while the Large Lash Mascara gives you extreme volume and colour with one sweep!
Pixi Beauty is available in Switzerland at Marionnaud.









No comments:

Post a Comment