Sunday 24 December 2017

Let's shine this Holiday Season with Michael Kors!

Holiday time is time to shine! And I am surely going to shine bright with my new Michael Kors black Darci timepiece. Inspired by celestial element the Darci is Holiday ready thanks to the embellishment with stars and crystals. The all-over pavé bezel is a true eye-catcher and will ensure you are the brightest star this Holiday Season. The black strap makes the watch sleek and elegant at the same time. The Darci will be my must-have item during the Holidays and I can't wait to team it with my favourite party wear. The streamline shape and its black colour make the Darci modern and super-wearable well past the Holiday Season paired for example with skinny jeans, a blazer and a crisp white tee. Wear your Darci alone or paired with a sleek bangle for added glamour. I am pairing mine with the Pavé silver-tone Lock Charm bangle. Thanks to its sleek design and high-shine finish it gives any outfit a glamourous edge.
Happy Holidays!


















No comments:

Post a Comment