Monday 16 October 2017

ERDEM x H&M: the lookbook created by Michael Pudelka

The acclaimed photographer Michal Pudelka has collaborated with Erdem and H&M to create a unique lookbook, faithful to the varied beauty of the ERDEM x H&M collection.

"ERDEM x H & M is a collection that has really sent me emotions and for which I wanted to create a very special lookbook. I like to add surprise and surreal elements and I have reflected on the details to perfect the atmosphere, such as the flowers modeling the model out of the box, "says Michal Pudelka.

Together with Erdem and H&M, Michal Pudelka gave the pictures a touch of "englishness" in the same magnificent rural house already used for shooting the countryside and where Baz Luhrmann directed the short film for ERDEM x H&M.

"I really liked seeing how Michal translated and highlighted the collection, and I love how he played with different elements, such as flowers, 
to further emphasize  the spirit of ERDEM x H&M," ​​
explains Erdem.









No comments:

Post a Comment