Tuesday 8 August 2017

One day with MAC Cosmetics at Locarno Festival

On Thursday, 3rd of August 2017 I was invited by MAC Cosmetics at Locarno Festival.  I was treated to a makeup session and then of course for the movie premiere of Lola Pater in Piazza Grande.
I love the amtmosphere there is in Locarno during the Festival, and the Piazza Grande is just breathtaking so I was really looking forward to my day with MAC Cosmetics.
I was kindly welcomed by MAC Trainer Katlyn who took her of me and made sure I looked beautiful for the night.
Due to the heat wave which was hitting Locarno and the whole Ticino last week with temperature over 34° I decided to go for a natural look kind of makeup which for me was the ideal choice as I didn't feel like wearing heavy foundation or false lashes on such a hot day.
Katlyn understood this perfectly and used the Next to Nothing Face Colour which was just perfect. I have been using this for a couple of months now and I just love it. It is basically a moisturizing tinted cream which brings out skin's luminosity and gives you a beautiful radiance and glow. Katlyn also used the Next to Nothing Pressed Powder in a darker shade as contouring. The texture is creamy and very lightweight with a barely-there feel which gives you a beautiful and luminous finish.
On my lips she first applied the Lip Pencil in Boldly Bare and then went to apply the Versicolour Stain in Energy Shot a lovely pale nude pink and the  perfect fusion between a gloss and stain. She finished off the look with the Liptensity Lipstick in Doe a beautiful creamy neutral brown.
On my eyes she went for a smokey eye look in the brown tones and then went to apply the star product of this look: the new Bold & Bad Lash Mascara. This is a dual chamber mascara which has a brush for upper lashes and a brush for lower lashes all with different formulas in each. This is really a great product to create a wonderful lash look from top to bottom!
Now all I needed was a quick outfit change and then make my way to the Piazza Grande for the premiere of Lola Pater by Nadir Moknèche with Fanny Ardant. 

















































Thanks MAC Cosmetics for the great day at Locarno Festival!

No comments:

Post a Comment