Tuesday 8 August 2017

Keep cool with Starbucks Chilled Classics!


As you have probably seen from my Instagram I am currently in Locarno for the Film Festival. It is such a great venue and the atmosphere is great. I am really enjoying the movies at night in Piazza Grande but also the press screenings during the day. As I am on the go all day running from a venue to the next my favourite Starbucks Chilled Classics are always with me. They are just the perfect drinks to take anywhere and with the heat we had in the last few days a pleasant substite to hot coffee for breakfast.
I am loving the new Vanilla Bean Macchiato with its sweet and mild taste from full-bodies espresso, fine milk and vanilla extract. It is so delicious I make sure I always have a couple in my bag to drink on the go to keep cool!











No comments:

Post a Comment