Monday 14 August 2017

Beauty Elixir celebrates its 20th anniversary!

 To celebrate the 20th anniversary of its best-seller Beauty Elixir, Caudalie has created a limited edition gold bottle. Beauty Elixir has become a true iconic product in the years and the iconic and timeless facial mist maintains its beloved formula, made out of 100% natural ingredients. Beauty Elixir is a true favorite product among celebrities, makeup artistis and beauty lovers and super model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley likes to  call it "Spa in a bottle" and has since become the ambassador of Beauty Elixir.
I am a fan of the mist which is a true multi-tasker, it can be used as a toner, makeup setter or as cooling mist. I take it with me everywhere, it is great also after a workout to calm redness or to take on a plane to quench dehydrated skin. I also love to spritz a bit on my pillow before bedtime..as I love the relaxing fragrance so much!
















CAUDALIE 
Beauty Elixir 20th Anniversary
Limited Edition
is available exclusively
on


No comments:

Post a Comment