Monday 1 May 2017

A day in Italy by the lake

This post is a wonderful souvenir of a beatiful day spent in Italy with my hubby during our Easter Break. The day and the location as you can see from the picture were absolutely spectacular just the perfect setting for a shooting.
Not as warm to have my jacket off but just pleasant to take a stroll around the lake without feeling the chill.
This look was just right for the day. I was wearing some of my new acquisitions I got the day before while shopping at Arese Shopping Center: light jeans from Primark and top from Alcott. I love this top with the lace camisole incorporated in it, it makes a white top a fancy top and the jeans are so nice with a great fit.
All in all I really like this look and hope you do as much as I do!

XOXO

My-Sweetvalentine




















Jacket: MANGO
Top: ALCOTT
Jeans: PRIMARK
Watch: MICHAEL KORS
Bag: H&M
Shoes: NEW BALANCE

No comments:

Post a Comment