Thursday 27 April 2017

Logo tees from the '90s are back!

Logo tees have been having a moment for some time and this let me say is one of those trends which I really like! My favourite have to be all the logo tees with '90s brands: Fila, Ellesse, Calvin Klein, Guess, Levi's, Champions.. they are not only super cute but also have that vintage vibe which for me is oh so cool!
I am so happy they are back in style as I will be wearing them all Spring! Here I am pairing an Ellesse top with mom's jeans and a khaki jacket with a military vibe. But no worries logo tees are just so easy to combine you can literally wear them with anything, try them underneath a slip dress or with a white denim and you are sure to be the coolest girl on the block! My collection of logo tees is rapidly growing and you will see me wearing many more through the season!

XOXO

My-Sweetvalentine














Jacket: PRIMADONNA COLLECTION
Top: ELLESSE
Jeans: PULL & BEAR
Bag: TALLY WEIJL
Shoes: ADIDAS ORIGINALS

No comments:

Post a Comment