Monday 10 April 2017

Express your Soul this Summer with Rituals

Rituals has teamed up with one of the world’s most famous street artists MadC who has made expressing her true self her life’s passion to create this special collection for Summer.
With the theme "Express your Soul" follow your own passion, master the art of rituals and express your soul–because life is a work of art and your daily rituals are the colours that compose the painting of your life. In order to make it a masterpiece, you must uncover the essence of your soul. 
Time to take care of our body with this new Summer Limited Edition collection and our soul will take care of us.
The collection’s fragrance combines the invigorating properties of verbena with the floral and citrus scent of petitgrain, creating a refreshing, summery feeling. I had the pleasure to discover the collection at the Rituals event last week.
The collection has everything we need to take care of our body and soul this Summer and also includes some gorgeous home products.
Get your skin ready for Summer with the Sugar Body Scrub, specially developed to nourish and revitalise skin.
Perfect to hydrate skin after a day at the beach the Caring Shower Oil and Foaming Shower Gel hydrate skin under the shower and leave it beautifully soft. While the Shimmering Body Cream moisturise skin and give it a shimmering, radiant glow. 
The Refreshing Bed & Body Mist refreshes skin and the bedding to keep you fresh this Summer. The formula contains no alcohol and can therefore be used easily on sensitive skin and textiles.
Spread a wonderful scent through your home this Summer with the Home Fragrance Sticks a natural and stylish way to make your home more welcoming.
On hot days enjoy the new Cold Brew Iced-Tea, without sugar it is refreshingly delicious and can be freshly-brewed within minutes without the use of hot water.
Take care of your body and soul this Summer with Rituals!






 “It was completely new for me to paint according to a fragrance. 
I had the sample of the Express your Soul collection and my whole studio was immersed in the refreshing summer scent. I closed my eyes and imagined colours inspired by the scent. 
Being inspired by that, I painted several layers every day.
 I’m very happy with the close up that we chose for the collection and how the packaging turned out. It fits both – my art and the Express your Soul collection of Rituals.”
MadC







































RITUALS
Express your Soul Collection
is available now
at selected department stores
and on


1 comment:

  1. Every summer time I used to buy different fragrances from my local store named Buy Perfume in Bangladesh and enjoy different kinds of flavours. During summer, normanlly I wear Davidoff cool water but recently I am trying different fragrances. I think, I might use "Express your Soul" this season. Thanks for sharing this review.

    ReplyDelete