Wednesday 8 February 2017

Put your best foot forward

 I don't know why I forgot to post this look I shot the last time I was in Ticino. Anyway better late than never. Strange because it is a look which I really like and of course full of my favourite items. You have already seen my N°21 red bag which was the true star of my previous outfit post. Well, here she is again taking centre stage also in this look. A look in the tones of grey and black which gets elevated by the vibrant red touch of my N°21 bag. Don't get fooled by the blue sky as it was freezing on the day. That didn't stop me however to wear my brand new Adidas Originals Tubular Entrap shoes. I am in love! Originally conceived as a running shoes, now the Tubular is a truly iconic lifestyle shoe. The shoes' outsole takes inspiration from the inner tube of tyres and how gorgeous does the 3D-effect upper knit look? The threefoil logo can't be missed thanks to the reflective details on the heel strap. They are wonderfully comfy to wear and look great with any look. They will surely be a staple in my Spring wardrobe..putting my best foot forward!



Xoxo
My-Sweetvalentine














Bomber: PKZ Women
Jumper: FALKE
Top: H&M
Bag: N°21
Trousers: H&M
Shoes: ADIDAS ORIGINALS


No comments:

Post a Comment