Monday 30 January 2017

I am Lady Danger! #MACSHADESCENTS

You always dreamt of having a fragrance that perfectly matched your MAC lipstick? Well, your dreams have come true thanks to MAC Shadescents. Six new perfumes inspired by MAC's most iconic lipsticks shades and which capture their personalities.
Choose between one of the six fragrance like the bold Ruby Woo with whiffs of deep red leather, the fruity floral scent of Candy Yum Yum or the woody leather intoxicating scent of My Heroine. While Velvet Teddy calls forth wild honey and creamy musk and Crème d'Nude evokes the vibrant sexiness of naked skin.
I am Lady Danger! I have already made my choice with Lady Danger, a woody floriental scent which thrills with notes of wild cherry it is already my to go fragrance!
 A live wire, a risk taker, a rebel : I am a Lady Danger. Which #MACSHADESCENTS are you?
The iconic lipsticks have package shade-matched to the lipstick colour and they are simply stunning!
A great news they are launching this week just in time for Valentine's Day so be quick!


























MAC SHADESCENTS
are available from February 2017
at all MAC locations
MAC Stores
and on

No comments:

Post a Comment