Wednesday 21 December 2016

My MAC Holiday makeup

On Saturday I went to MAC Lugano for a wonderful Holiday makeup! I really needed this treat and if you want to look gorgeous for all your end of the year parties I suggest you book your appointment to have a beautiful and festive makeup done by the MAC team.
Stefania from MAC Lugano used most of the products from the Holiday Nutcracker Sweet Collection to create my gorgeous, festive and girly makeup!
On my eyes she used the Nutcracker Sweet Cool Eye Compact and I loved it! It reminds me of sugar plum fairies..9 gorgeous shades which go from sweet pink to plum and silver. Don't make me even start on the beautifully festive packaging with the jolly fuchsia, burgundy and golden embroidery accents which make this Holiday collection one to remember!
On the face she used the Magic Dust Powder Yum Yum Yum also from the Nutcracker Sweet collection. It a gorgeous fine and pearlescent powder which really gives you a beautiful glow! It is soft and creamy in texture and feels really luxurious on. The starry motif which cover the powder really gives this Magic Dust Powder a festive touch!
And what is great is that it can be used not only on face but also on neck and décolleté for a wonderful shimmery effect for all your festive celebrations. To bring even more glow to the face she used the Strobe Cream which really took the makeup to a whole new level. Ho, Ho, Ho bye dull skin and welcome gorgeous pinky glow. This for me is a true must-have product, I use this all year long but you really can't go without it in the Holiday Season! It is the ultimate quick fix to revive and illuminate dull skin while also hydrating and brightening..hello glow!
On my lips we went Liptensity crazy with a mix of Claretcast and Driftwood, two gorgeous shades which go so well together. The colours are so vibrant and intense and I am loving the satin finish!
Now I am just waiting to be kissed under the mistletoe!
























1 comment:

  1. I like what they did, the eye look is great, so dramatic.

    ReplyDelete