Monday 31 October 2016

Sweater weather!

Fall can mean only one thing: sweater weather! What better than a cosy knit to warm up cool days? As soon as I saw this particular one from H&M I fell in love with it. The style and colours of it are just perfect for Fall. I fell I can wear it with leggings but also with skinny jeans and leather pants just as in this outfit.
In this outfit I am also wearing a faux-leather biker jacket also from H&M. It is so soft and the tan colour just goes well with anything. It is already in my Fall must-haves! I have a collection of sweaters that I can't wait to wear, Fall is one of my favorite seasons as I can wear not only all my favourite sweaters but also scarves, hats and boots!


Xoxo

My-Sweetvalentine

















Jumper: H&M
Jacket: H&M
Trousers: FIVE JEANS
Shoes: ISABEL MARANT
Bag: ALL SAINTS



No comments:

Post a Comment