Wednesday 12 October 2016

PKZ VIP BLOGGER NIGHT

Last week I had the great pleasure to be invited by PKZ and Grauwiler Testa PR  to a VIP BLOGGER NIGHT and what a wonderful night it was!
Great people, great food and great atmosphere in the sparkling and beautiful location of the PKZ Women Store on the Bahnhofstrasse in Zurich. 
After a great talk hosted by stylist Luisa Rossi the PKZ Team organized for us a Shopping Challenge! Yes, you have heard it right. Half an hour with a CHF 1000 budget to look for a whole outfit.
The whole store was at our disposal, every girl's dream!
I took the challenge and started running all over the place to put together my outfit. It wasn't easy I can tell you as the PKZ Women Store has really a lot to offer from All Saints, SET, Tommy Hilfiger, Moschino, New Balance, Scotch & Soda and many more brands the store is really a fashionista's paradise.
After a good look around I spotted a stripy rollneck top by SET and black 7/8 trousers also from SET and I  decided to build my look around those two pieces which are just my style.
Running and I mean running around the store I found a black bomber jacket which is so much on trend at the moment and a cute All Saints black bag.
I then went to find some New Balance sleek black sneakers and a trendy sailor style hat and a Ralph Lauren grey scarf which topped off my Parisian chic style to perfection!
I like the outfit I have put together as I feel it represents my style well, it is very wearable and can easily be dressed up by swapping sneakers for heels and taking off the scarf.
Hope you like my Parisian inspired look as much as I do and I can't thank PKZ and GTPR enough for the great night!











































Photo credit: Franca Chiesa Photographie


Thanks PKZ and GTPR for the great night!





1 comment:

  1. Must have been fun to pick out an outfit and put it all together.

    ReplyDelete