Tuesday 9 August 2016

The 90's are back with MAC Good Luck Trolls

If you are a child of the 90's you probably have played and loved these little guys with bright coloured hair and bejewelled belly. Yes I am talking about the Trolls dolls. 90's are definetely back and so are the trolls dolls!
When I have heard that MAC was releasing a collection inspired by the Trolls dolls I was very excited! 
The Trolls Dolls have been bringing joy since they were created back in 1959 and honestly I couldn't wait to have them in my life again!
The collection inspired by Trolls' bright hair is all about fun and colour and includes eyeshadows, pigments, glitters, face powders, lipsticks, lipglosses and also chroma craze coloured hair sprays. Of course the colours are very much in Trolls' style with lime yellow, blue and hot pink. The four eyeshadows are all to die for in white, mustard yellow, bright pink and my favourite cobalt blue.
A great splash of colour for a wonderful summery collection..being a troll has never been so glamourous!
















Eyeshadow
Atlantic Blue



Reflects Glitter
Reflects Purple Duo





Lipglass
Saint Germain






Lipstick
Dance Off Pants Off





Chroma Craze
Tease and Thank You









Eyeshadow
Silly Vanilly









MAC GOOD LUCK TROLLS
Limited Edition
Available exclusively
 at  MAC Manor
 MAC Store Lucerne 
and Zurich 
 and on


1 comment:

  1. I'm not a fan of the troll theme, but the collection does have some really neat colors. I am posting a look tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete