Friday 12 August 2016

Lady in red!


Another day, another dress. I have already told you about my love for dresses in Summer and this is another one which I must say I am quite fond of. It is from H&M and although I usually don't wear much red this dress just caught my eye and I think it such a cute and wearable piece for Summer. I decided to pair it with my brand new gladiators sandals which I have ordered online from River Island and they had literally just come in so I decided to wear them for this shooting. The off shoulder trend is one of the hits this Summer and this dress certainly has everything to speak for itself: the colour, the pattern and the style. Hope you like it!
Can't wait to take it on my holidays very soon!

xoxo

My-Sweetvalentine












Dress: H&M
Bag: ATHENA PROCOPIOU
Sandals: RIVER ISLAND
Watch: MICHAEL KORS

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful dress. You look lovely.

    March and May

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sandals, I have a similar pair :-) And the dress is lovely too.

    ReplyDelete