Monday 15 August 2016

A CLINIQUE summer!

We are well and truly in the middle of Summer, and while many of you have probably already been on holiday or are on holiday right now, some of you are still waiting to go? Well, if you are still waiting then you are just like me! Since a few years my husband and I always choose to go on our holiday the last week of August and first week of September. The weather is still beautiful and warm and the beaches are not so crowded like in July / August.
Anyway, let me tell you that I love my holiday preparation just as much as I love my holidays. I think it is a great way to get into the vacay mood and also to make that last week before leaving which to me seems to last forever pass a little bit quicker..
Preparing everything in advance is also a great way not to forget things and to avoid that last minute stress. I don't know you but I am a great fan of lists.. I make lists for anything, things to get, things to do.. etc
So of course I have also made a holiday list with essential products for my holiday which I am going to take with me! 
So what's on this list? Well, for me is very much a Clinique summer with sun screen, after sun and bronzing powder as well as my trusted favourites.
I have used Clinique sunscreens for years and they never let me down. This year I will be taking the Broad Spectrum SPF30 for my body ( as I already have a bit of a tan).
This sunscreen is excellent as thanks to Clinique's SolarSmart technology it provides you with a high-level protection against aging and burning effects of UVA/ UVB. It gives you an anti-oxidant boost with a shield against environmental aggressors.
On my face I chose the new SPF 50 Mineral Sunscreen Fluid for Face. I always prefer to go for Spf 50 on my face as I don't tan very well and I am prone to dark spots so I rather go for a high SPF. I have already tried this on the last few days on my face and I must say I am really liking it. First it is very lightweight, especially if you are used to SPF 50 creams which are usually very thick and leave you with white marks all over. Not with this, because Clinique's SPF Mineral Sunscreen Fluid for Face thanks to its Invisible shield technology it forms an invisible shield which is basically invisible on any skintone.
While on the beach I will be keeping Clinique's Moisture Surge Face Spray Thirsty Skin handy. I love this spray, it is fantastic to refresh skin whenever needed. I take it with me everywhere, I think is also perfect for travelling and flying as it gives skin a real boost of moisture and aloe vera. It also helps in replenishing skin's moisture level and restoring balance. It softens and soothes in a flash.
 Of course I will have with me also my absolute favourite Pep-Start Eye Cream, as on holiday you tend to dance the night away I am sure I will be in need of a pep rush! In 3 seconds I can look wide awake and refreshed! Of course Pep Start also hydrates and brightens all while giving you a cool touch. And because you can never have enough lippies also on the beach, of course Clinique's Pop Lip Colour + Primer in Melon Pop will join me!
After long days at the beach and in the sun I will be slathering my body with Clinique's After Sun Rescue Balm. The aloe contained in this after sun soothes and calms sun-exposed skin. It also really helps in minimize peeling and prevent today's sun exposure from becoming tomorrow's damage. I also love the fact that you can use it on both face and body so no need to take two different products with me. It is a really a wonderful product, it rehydrates skin quickly, has a lovely scent and takes away that itchy feeling sometimes you get when you have been in the sun for long. It it absorbed quickly, it is not greasy and can be used by women and men alike.
On my holiday I will be swapping my usual foundation for Clinique's new Mineral Powder Makeup for face SPF 30. It has a very light consistency and feels lovely on the skin. The formula powder is enriched with minerals and provides protection against UVA / UVB rays. It covers perfectly any imperfections and really helps in giving you an even skintone. The formula is resistant to sweat and moisture, giving you a fresh look all day.
Well, I feel like I am ready for my holiday and feel sure that my skin will be protected and  beautiful also on the beach. Holiday here I come!






















CLINIQUE
Summer products 
are available at 
Clinique counters and
online on

1 comment:

  1. Wow, fantastic post.
    P.S Would you like to follow each other?
    Blog: www.glaringwaves.blogspot.ba
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/glaringwaves

    ReplyDelete