Monday 16 May 2016

Same look different shoes!

 There comes a time in the year when you feel it is time to get your white jeans out right? Well, this was the time. When the weather starts to get warmer and the sky is blue then you know is the time! Or at least for me it is.. and I honestly couldn't wait. There is something special about a crisp pair of white jeans that just screams Summer, for me they are such a classic a true timeless piece and absolute must-have in any wardrobe. Talking about items I couldn't wait to wear, this patterned jacket from H&M was second on the list. I had my eyes on it for a while but I was a bit put off by the bad weather we had here and I didn't get it straight away so believe me that when I saw it in the sales recently I was so happy!..Of course, I had to get it!
It is absolutely beautiful, the cut, the pattern and the colours it could truly make an outfit on its own! With this jacket you can keep things simple as there is already a lot going on with the aztec patterns on it. The fact the jacket colours matched perfectly with my Moschino bag is just a coincidence?! Of course not! There is not such thing as a coincidence in fashion. You might have notice that I am wearing boots and also sneakers, well it is not that I couldn't decide which ones to pick but more with the fact that I wanted to show that this outfit could work with both shoes. And let me say I love the sneakers' version as much as the other one. They are my new Adidas Originals ZX Flux Adv Verve in a beautiful light green colour which is just perfect for Spring/ Summer!

Xoxo

My-Sweetvalentine















Jacket: H&M
Top: H&M
Jeans: C&A
Watch: MICHAEL KORS
Bag: MOSCHINO
Sunglasses: H&M
Boots: MANGO
Sneakers: ADIDAS ORIGINALS


No comments:

Post a Comment