Sunday 29 May 2016

Let's Spring into beige!

This outfit is all about beige.. it is not a colour I would usually go for but honestly after I saw these FIVE Jeans I loved them right away. Especially because they go so well with my stripy beige/navy also from FIVE Jeans. The outfit is just perfect for this time of the year: light, fresh and chic.. let's celebrate Spring! The jeans have a cool stretch fit which highlights your curves as well as feeling very soft and comfortable on.
Beige is also a great option if you don't dare wearing white. I also seem to think it goes so well with navy and jeans so my H&M light bomber jacket and Converse finished off this casual but chic look to perfection! Beige is a by definition a neutral colour and it is not only very feminine but also quite easy to pair! If you are afraid of getting that washed out look, just keep it away from your face and go for trousers, skirts or accessories. Beige jeans like in my case are a great option for Spring as beige goes so well with colour and denim. Beige can also be a very flattering colour which will never go out of style!
My clutch bag is from Fossil and I think I will feature it in many more posts as I truly love it, so stylish!

Xoxo

My-Sweetvalentine















Jacket: H&M
Top: FIVE JEANS
Jeans: FIVE JEANS
Watch: MICHAEL KORS
Bag: FOSSIL
Sunglasses: SPEKTRE
Shoes: CONVERSE

No comments:

Post a Comment