Wednesday 13 April 2016

Stripes overload!


On Sunday finally it really felt like Spring..and you know how much I love to be by the lake so of course I had to go for a nice walk in Lausanne Ouchy. You also know how much I love stripes, in fact more than love I would call it obsession! It was time to wear my Bershka striped jumpsuit. I usually don't go for a total stripes look but this jumpsuit really got me. It felt so young and fresh I had to have it. I think although it's an overall it does give you lots of different styling possibilites. I think with heels and a leather jacket it can look quite dressy. It is a versatile piece all in all.
This time I kept it sporty by wearing a white top underneath and a long light bomber jacket also from Bershka.
Hope you like this look! 



Xoxo

My-Sweetvalentine













Jacket: BERSHKA
Overall: BERSHKA
Top: H&M
Watch: MICHAEL KORS
Bag: MANOR
Shoes: BERSHKA

No comments:

Post a Comment