Monday 11 April 2016

It feels like Summer..with Nuxe

Although is not yet Summer, I just love this time of the year, as it is full of exciting product launches! Suncare, after-sun lotions, refreshing waters and sprays, after sun products..for me heaven! First of all because mostly due to their scents they immediately make me think of holidays and Summer so they also have a good mood factor!
I truly enjoy testing Summer products and I certainly loved trying out this novelties from Nuxe. A Relaxing Fragrance Water perfect to refresh and relax with a wonderful summery scent of Sorbet Coco, White Flowers, Vanilla and Powdery Musk and the After-Sun Hair & Body Shampoo which delicately cleanses, refreshes while also removing sunscreens, salt and chlorine residues.
It feels like Summer..









NUXE
Relaxing Fragrant Water

This relaxing Fragrant Water gives you the sensation of freshness of a Spring morning. It has a delicate perfume with blending notes of coconut sorbet and white flowers. It gives an immediate fresh sensation of wellbeing. It leaves skin feeling soft and silky. 
It is ideal in Summer to freshen up everytime you need it, I have it handy in my bag when travelling or sightseeing. Sprayed all over the body it will deliver a fine mist, and helps you to refresh and relax.
I am really loving this Relaxing Fragranced Water as it awaken and refresh skin while also leaving a delicate fragrance on the body.
It is suitable for all skin types.









NUXE
After-Sun Hair and Body Shampoo

This after-sun hair and body shampoo is really Summer in a tube. I love it! It gently cleanses without drying and can be used on body and hair. I just love dual products in Summer, I find they are so practical especially in Summer for holidays, the beach and travelling. With sun and water flowers this shampoo removes all the residues of salt, chlorine and suncreams while giving a beautiful fresh sensation.
I think this will fast become my best-friend on all my trips to the lake, pool and on Holiday. 



NUXE
is available at
Selected pharmacies
and
Department stores







No comments:

Post a Comment