Friday 4 March 2016

Forever stripes

On Saturday I went back to basics, which for me can only mean one thing: leather jacket, stripes and ripped jeans. It is a bit like my uniform lately and although I love a pop of colour I just can't stop myself going back to black & white and stripes. I honestly lost count of how many stripy tops, dress and accessories I have.. I just love them. I am sure with Spring coming I will be bringing more colour into my closet, but for now I will just enjoy my monochrome!
Wish you a great weekend!


Xoxo

My-Sweetvalentine















Jacket: PUNTO PELLE
Cardigan: H&M
Top: H&M
Jeans: PRIMARK
Watch: MICHAEL KORS
Bracelet: MICHAEL KORS
Hat: H&M
Sunglasses: H&M
Bag: TORY BURCH
Shoes: ZARA






1 comment:

  1. I really like the style of this outfit, very cool and laid back :-)

    ReplyDelete