Wednesday 24 February 2016

Adidas Originals Tubular Viral the it shoe for Spring!

Last weekend in Ticino the weather felt just like Spring..and I honestly couldn't wear to get rid of big boots and to slip into my new Adidas Originals Tubular Viral! For me it is set to be the it trainer for Spring / Summer. Pushing the boundaries of form and function with its new silhouette the Tubular Viral features a low-cut, balanced designed and a refined proportional shape.
The malleable mix of synthetic and natural materials ensures a snug fit, perfect for fashion-forward premium aesthetic.
I think the Tubular Viral will definetely be my to-go trainers as it looks good with pretty much anything!
It is just the perfect match to basically what I call my Spring uniform, striped dress and motor leather jacket. No doubt it will also look great with a pair of distressed boyfriend jeans, rolled up white denim or a maxi skirt.
 Can't wait to try out more looks with my new Tubular Viral, so you will see a lot more of them as the days get warmer!
The Tubular Viral is available in two minimalists colourways of chalk white and chore black.





































Jacket: MANGO
Dress: ZARA
Sweater: ADIDAS ORIGINALS
Watch: MICHAEL KORS
Bag: H&M
Sunglasses: SPEKTRE
Shoes: ADIDAS ORIGINALS TUBULAR VIRAL

1 comment:

  1. I personally never wear sportswear when I'm not also actually working out, but this look proves that it can look nice even when you're not running or whatever :-)

    ReplyDelete