Wednesday 2 December 2015

Walking in a winter wonderland..


The Holiday Season is well and truly on the way and I really hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend and enjoyed some well deserved rest and time with the family
Here the snow made its first appearance and I really enjoyed some time off with my hubby in the snow.
I am sure you got some great deals on Black Friday or Cyber Monday and I hope my Michael Kors Holiday's must-haves guide has been helpful.
I certainly got myself ahead, I found a great deal on a Michael Kors bag I had been eyeing for a while and I am currently waiting for it to arrive. Can't wait for it to be delivered and to tell you all about it! I can only tell you that it will bring much glow to my Holidays outfits..
In the meantime my new watch and jewelry in rose gold have arrived, and I love them!
Now, I am all set for the Holidays with my new Michael Kors Madelyn watch and matching rose gold bracelets.
Madelyin with its pavĂ© silver and rose gold really showcases luxury details and craftmanship it is a true star piece which will make me shine through the party season. 
And what better background to show it off then a winter wonderland?


Xoxo

My-Sweetvalentine































1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Love the photos! Keep making great blog posts, girl! <3

    Just Gigi Fashion

    ReplyDelete