Tuesday 29 December 2015

A very MK Christmas..

As you may know if you are following me on Instagram, my Christmas was a very Michael Kors Christmas!
I received quite a few gifts as well as my beautiful watches which I got before the Holidays my MK Christmas went on with a perfume, charms, jewelry and two gorgeous bags! 
Honestly I couldn't ask for more, I love them all! I am really loving silver lately and my new AVA bag is certainly the perfect bag to bring some sparkle during this Holiday Season, and more it goes so well with my new MK bangle also in shining silver.
Last time I was in Zurich I called at the Michael Kors flagship store and I got myself the pom pom charm in grey and silver, hoping Santa was going to bring me the silver AVA bag to go with...
Well, I must have been good this year as I have got that and more lovely gifts. So happy really!
I can't wait to show you more of my Michael Kors gifts in my next posts, so stay tuned!
This is the outfit I picked for the first outing of my new AVA, all in the grey and black tones and I really think this bag brings some sparkle to even the darkest look. I was also wearing my new Michael Kors silver bangle and watch that with their shimmering effects will definetely not go unnotice.
I am loving them!

Xoxo


My-Sweetvalentine




















Cardigan: C&A
Bag: MICHAEL KORS
Watch: MICHAEL KORS
Leggins: H&M
Shoes: UGG AUSTRALIA
Bracelet: MICHAEL KORS
Bag Charm: MICHAEL KORS

No comments:

Post a Comment