Thursday 12 November 2015

T-shirt weather in November and it is #HMBALMANAITION !


Last week end after all the frenzy of #HMBALMAINATION..yes, it was successful! 
I honestly couldn't wear any of my purchases..In particularly my fav item the faux fur coat but with almost 20° degrees on Saturday, yes you got it right! All I could wear from the collection was the T-shirt! 
T-shirt weather in November, wow! 
I loved this t-shirt so much that I got it also in the black version, of course on Saturday I wore it on its own paired with black jeans and a jeans shirt but once the weather will really decide to turn colder I think it will look as good under a blazer or a maxi cardigan.
Can't wait to show you more looks with my #HMBALMAINATION purchases!
What did you manage to get from the collection?

xoxo

My-Sweetvalentine

















Shirt: H&M
Jeans: FIVE JEANS
T-shirt: BALMAIN x H&M
Bracelet: TORY BURCH
Watch: MICHAEL KORS
Bag: LANVIN
Boots: BATA

No comments:

Post a Comment