Tuesday 3 November 2015

My selection of the most wearable items of BALMAIN x H&M

-2 days.. and the #HMBALMANATION will be in store! Are you ready for it?? I am so excited about this collection I really can't wait to see it hit the stores.
I am ready to enter the rich world of the luxury Parisian fashion house Balmain!

"When you wear Balmain you feel powerful, like a warrior in the world" says Olivier Rousteing

Balmain is loved by celebrities and models all over the world who appreciate the gorgeous embroidery and patterns of the Parisian fashion house.
The H&M Balmain collection for men and women has all the Balmain distinctive signs: tailoring, powerful silhouettes and  quality fabrics.
It was really hard to pick my favourite items of the collection as I really love most of it, however I made my pick based on the items which for me are the most wearable and also those who you will be able to wear in the years to come. Here it is! 

Happy shopping on Thursday! 











"THE BALMAIN WORLD 

IS ABOUT

 CONFIDENCE AND ATTITUDE"


Olivier Rousteing








"THIS COLLECTION
 IS FOR THE
FUTURE GENERATION"

Olivier Rousteing











Photo credit: H&M



#HMBALMANAITION
from
November, 5th 2015

Women collection available at:

BASEL
Clara Shopping
BERN
Marktgasse 6
GENÈVE
Rue du Marché 40
LAUSANNE
Rue du Pont 16
LUGANO
Piazza Dante 1
ZÜRICH
Bahnhofstrasse 92
Bahnhofstrasse 71

The collection will also be sold online from 10 am
on 

1 comment: