Wednesday 4 November 2015

Look good from every angle with Estée Lauder

We want it all , the lifted look, firmer skin and radiance! 
Now thanks to Estée Lauder new gems: New Dimension Shape + Fill Expert Serum and Resilience Lift Firming/Sculpting Oil-in-creme Infusion we can now stop dreaming and start see results and a real transformation in our skin.
Countouring is a huge trend at the moment in make-up and now also in skincare, with New Dimension Shape+ Fill Expert Serum Estée Lauder aims to create the look of beautiful contours and a more defined facial shape.
Both products anyway are proven beautiful skin solutions that delivers visible results, instantly and over time. Thanks to the high-performance formulas of both products be ready to reveal a firmer, younger more lifted look.










Estée Lauder Resilience Lift Firming / Sculpting Oil-in-Creme Infusion 
is a true life saver for dry skin!
It is extra rich 20% oil-in-creme and this cream helps to hydrate and restore.
It is just perfect for dry and very dry skin as it strenghtens the natural protective barrier of the skin and also provides the skin with vital moisture.
Effective lifting technology supports the skin's own production of collagen and elastin. Using this cream everyday I have notice my skin has become visibly smoother more radiant complexion and more defined countours.
I find that this cream has a smooth and buttery texture and it gorgeously melts into the skin without leaving any greasy residue. It cointans 12 oils including avocado, macadamia nut, coconut and grape seed and they help repair the skin's own protective barrier.
It can be used both as moisturizer or mask, I have been really enjoying using it as a mask. I started a ritual during my weekend at Stanglwirt where I put it on as a mask before a bath and leave-it on to act while I enjoyed soaking in the bath. Now I have been continuing this ritual at home and I call it my weekly Lift!
I also love the smell of this cream: cumin, cardamom and orange really pampers the senses and helps combat stress.
For me the perfect cream for dry, rough and winter ravaged skin.











Estée Lauder New Dimension Shape + Fill Serum has the power to lift the look of cheeks
 and jawline. So from now on thanks to Estée Lauder we really can look good from every angle!
It is an innovative, luxurious serum with breakthrough shaping technology and advance pro-collagen complex which improve both visible volume and structure. 
The texture is really lightweight and it glides so nicely over my skin, it is absorbed straight away revealing a radiant complexion.
I have been using this serum for a couple of weeks now and I can notice that the countours of my face are definetely more defined.
From the first days of used I immediately noticed my skin felt more plumped and defined and with continuous use I have really seen a complete transformation in the look of my skin, as well as being more defined is also radiant, fresh and smooth!
I would really recommend Estée Lauder New Dimension Shape + Fill Expert Serum to anyone who is looking to improve firminess, volume and radiance.













ESTEE LAUDER
New Dimension Shape + Fill Expert Serum
and
 Resilience Lift Firming / Sculpting Oil-in-Creme Infusion
are available now
at your Estée Lauder counter









No comments:

Post a Comment