Sunday 29 November 2015

Kiehl's Advent Calendar 2015


If you have been following me on my Instagram page you will already know that while in Zurich last week I got myself the Kiehl's Advent Calendar. I am a huge fan of Advent Calendars and I have always been, and while when I was a kid I preferred the ones with chocolate now the beauty ones have definetely taken over my favourite charts.
At the end of the day who doesn't like to wake up with a little beauty treat every morning? And what better if they are from Kiehl's?
The calendar cointains the brand's facial and body care products deluxe samples as well as two full size products and a voucher! Wow! I am so excited I feel like opening all the doors straight away but I will be good, I promise!
Go and get yours now and be ready for your first door opening on Tuesday!










KIEHL'S
Advent Calendar 2015
is available
at Kiehl's Boutiques
and at
Globus

1 comment:

  1. Great reading and extremely comprehensive post pretty much covers everything. This information it’s very helpful and important for me...

    ReplyDelete