Tuesday 10 November 2015

Clinique's no. 1 lip product: Chubby Stick Moisturizing Colour Balm is now available in 4 new gorgeous shades!


Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Colour Balm  has rapidly become Clinique no. 1 lip product  in the world. It is not a mistery that I am a huge fan of the chubby sticks so I am really excited about any news related to them!
Today, the chubby becomes even more intense, a reason to celebrate as the new formula offers even more coverage and colour intensity.
Enriched with additional colour pigments, the Chubby stick offers even more intensity of colour. Loaded with mango and shea butter, lips feel comfortably and smooth. You basically have a 2-in-1 product a lip balm in trendy colours!





Why I love the chubby sticks so much?

Well firstly I love  its fruity and gorgeous colours, then  its pretty chubby and practical shape and I love it for its caring and moisturizing benefits.
 The Chubby gives lips a velvety feel and a silky finish. It also offers sheer, layerable shades that you can mix and match as you like.
I also love the fact that I can carry it everywhere without even needing a mirror to apply it!
You don't need  a sharpener either as you just need to turn the base of the Chubby to release more product.
Really the Chubby is the best choice for the active woman of today.




Clinique continues  the success path of the Chubby Stick Intense Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm with the launch of 4 new gorgeous shades:

  • Boldest Bronze
  • Robust Rouge
  • Pumped op Poppy
  • Fullest Fuchsia
I love them all! They are all really vibrant shades, all wearable and will surely cheer your Fall up! My favourite? Boldest Bronze a shimmering bronze/  nudebrown which will be my best-friend right through the Holidays!





CLINIQUE
Chubby Stick Intense
Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
are now available at
Clinique counters


2 comments: