Thursday 1 October 2015

Sweater weather is here!

More than a shooting this is much more like a typical Sunday for me, spent with the ones I love my hubby, Jasper and my family.
Going for walks in the nature really is what I need at week ends to recharge after all the events in the city during the week. As you can see from the leaves on these photos Fall is here..so it is sweater weather!
..And I love it! I am a huge fan of sweaters and I am really loving my new one by Adidas Originals. It is the Berlin Three Stripes sweater and it really makes a statement with its broad 3-stripes banding, trefoil and "LXXII" graphic. It is the perfect match with my Adidas white Superstar!
I think it is great for casual days but can also be worn as a truly trendy piece with more formal attire. The fact that is monochrome and therefore so easy to mix and match really makes it a key piece in my Fall wardrobe!

Xoxo

My-Sweetvalentine
















Sweater: ADIDAS ORIGINALS
Jeans: FIVE JEANS
Shoes: ADIDAS ORIGINALS

No comments:

Post a Comment