Sunday 18 October 2015

MAC Upward Lash Mascara..my new mascara love!

Since MAC Make up Artist Jessica first used it on my this Summer I immediately fallen in love with it..the search for the perfect mascara for me had ended right there. I am talking of course of the new MAC Upward Lash Mascara or my new Mascara love as I like to call it!
Upward Lash alters reality by turning your lashes into total shape-shifters, it creates levels of volume, lenght and curl in seconds.
I really love it, it glides on so smoothly and makes my lashes look full, and really velvety. The secret lies in the moulded brush with a hollow centre that retains a large reservoir of mascare for instant loading onto fringe.
Its mini shape reaches the base of even the littlest lash with a single stroke, pushing to most horinzontal hairs from the roots for aerial-view eyes.
Don't put off by the  tiny brush as this mascara is truly fab and makes your lash super long and thick with a glossy finish. It is now my absolute must have and I always have it with me!
And have you noticed how it looks exactly like a bigger version of a MAC lipstick? So cute!









MAC Upward Lash Mascara










MAC
Upward Lash Mascara 
is available 
at
MAC counters and
on
www.maccosmetics.ch

No comments:

Post a Comment