Tuesday 6 October 2015

La vie en rose..


A couple of weeks ago I went late night shopping in Bern  and I have fallen in love with this Michael Kors mini bag. 
The problem was deciding the colour .. I immediately fell for the dusty rose one while my hubby was telling me he preferred it in a more classic black.
Well, this time I must say I am so happy I didn't listen to it as the dusty rose is just gorgeous! I love it!
I think is such a chic and delicate shade and it goes so well with Fall colours such as burgundy, grey, brown and black.
In this case I paired it with my new cozy grey cardigan from C&A, such a great buy! It so soft and warm as well as being long enough to look as a coat.  I got in the burgundy colour,too! I love Fall days as you can just wear a cozy knit without a coat and feel great! I think my AVA mini bag was just the perfect accessory for this outfit in the shades of grey, rose and burgundy.
My Michael Kors golden chrono watch goes so well with the AVA, it is just a perfect match!
I was also wearing my new black shiny ankle boots from Dosenbach; I have so many pairs of ankle boots I could open a shop, but I have been looking for a pair with a golden heel for a while and I am so happy I finally found a pair! They are comfy as well as stylish!

Xoxo

My-Sweetvalentine













Cardigan: C&A
Top: H&M
Jeans: 7 FOR ALL MANKIND
Bag: MICHAEL KORS
Watch: MICHAEL KORS
Boots: DOSENBACH


No comments:

Post a Comment