Thursday 1 October 2015

David Beckham and Kevin Hart star in the new H&M campaign

For his new H&M campaign David Beckham has paired up with actor and comedian Kevin Hart to give a funny take on David's Beckham world.
The campaign for the new Modern Essentials selected by David Beckham Fall 2015 collection sees Hart playing a method actor preparing to take on the role of Beckham.
The video has just debuted on hm.com and on TV alongside a print and billboard campaign.









“Kevin Hart is one of the funniest, smartest guys around. I love to do the unexpected for my H&M campaigns. I hope everyone enjoys watching it as much as I did making it,” says David Beckham.





“To be able to make fun of a global icon like David Beckham is a comedian’s dream. I love fashion as much as I love sports, which is why I was so excited to star in David’s new H&M campaign,” says Kevin Hart.

H&M
Modern Essentials 
Selected by David Beckham 
is available now

No comments:

Post a Comment