Wednesday 28 October 2015

A perfect Fall make up with MAC

On Saturday Manor Lugano was hosting a Beauty Event and I was kindly invited by MAC Lugano for a make up session. 
The MAC's  Lugano team did a great job creating a make up which is perfect for Fall with smoky eyes in the shades of brown and burgundy lips. 
I was once again impressed by the results, in fact I loved it!
One product which  I was particularly impressed was the Strobe Cream, it is such a great product which is having quite a moment right now. 
A true multi-tasker it hydrates, clarifies and luminizes all in one! 
MAC make up artist Sheila blended it on my face. The result was fab, a luminous look, with a lovely glow. I can't wait to try it at home for myself and I will do a review on it soon! One thing I know is that I love it already as you know how much I love multi functional products and anything that gives me a nice glow!


Xoxo

My-Sweetvalentine























Thanks MAC Lugano
for the lovely make-up!

No comments:

Post a Comment