Monday 14 September 2015

The new Labello Care & Colour: take it everywhere you go!

Who doesn't want a bit of colour in their life? They must have thought this also at Labello!
With their new limited edition range Care & Colour, Labello is offering you the nourishing properties of a lipbalm but with the added benefit of a touch of colour!
The formula has an inner care layer with Panthenol and outer layer giving colour  intensevily cares as well as leaving a subtle hint of colour.
Well, me say I am huge fan of lipbalms and as well as using them all year long I always love to try new ones. I remember always carrying a Labello lipbalm in my school bag so this lipbalm definetely brings back some memories.. This new version of the iconic Labello offers care and colour in one which for me it is already a great thing. I love a lip balm which gives me nourishment and colour in one !
They are so easy to apply, I just keep it in my bag or pocket and use it several times a day, they are so handy to have when you are on the go..no mirror needed to apply them! My lips are well hydrated as well as looking nice! I am now taking them with me everywhere I go.
I would recommend Nude for a lovely natural look and Red for a more of a bold look, although my favourite is actually the Rosé. So delicate and chic, I love it!
Available in Nude, Red and Rosé.










LABELLO
Care & Colour
are available now




No comments:

Post a Comment