Sunday 9 August 2015

Opening party of the 68th Locarno Film Festival with MOËT & CHANDON

On the first night of the Locarno Film Festival we were invited to the Official Opening Party courtesy of MOËT & CHANDON.
The party was held as last year at the beautiful Villa San Quirico in Minusio, a beautiful location direct on lake Maggiore.
After celebrating Edwart Norton's Excellence Award in Piazza Grande we moved to the location of the party just minutes away. It was really exciting and emotional to see such a huge Hollywood star so close to me on the red carpet. Certainly an unforgettable experience for me!


















I was wearing a beautiful litle black dress by H&M paired with yellow accessoires to keep in theme with the colours of the Festival. I really love this dress, I see it as a little black dress with an edge, as the fringes really make it look different and so classy. I paired it with my yellow Balenciaga which I think was the perfect bag for the occasion. I was also wearing a beautiful golden Michael Kors watch which was sent to me especially for the Festival. So chic, I don't even want to take it off.
My make up was gala ready thanks to great people at MAC which really did a great job in ensuring I was red carpet ready, I loved it so much at it stayed on perfect all night. Got asked by a few people which lipstick I was wearing and I can tell you, although you might have guessed it is the iconic Ruby Woo, one of my favourite MAC lipstick ever.














The party got in full swing after the opening movie and the many guests enjoyed the music and the atmosphere until the late hours while toasting to the 68th Film Festival with MOËT & CHANDON.
And now as Festival Director Chatrian would say: I let the images do the talking!































Thank you so much MOËT & CHANDON for the great evening!


Dress: H&M
Watch: MICHAEL KORS
Bag: BALENCIAGA
Shoes: (GIFT)


Hair: MAURI CONCEPT, Lugano
Make-up: MAC COSMETICS

Thank you so much Mauri Concept Lugano for doing my hair and
 Mac Cosmetics for the beautiful make up!
Thank you H&M Switzerland for the great dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment