Sunday 14 June 2015

I do like to be beside the seaside..


Last weekend we went for a nice walk around a nearby harbour  while the weather was nice. 
I just love harbours and walking by the lake, of course it is not the same as on the seaside but I just love it anyway. 
I could sit for hours just looking at boats and at the blue water of the lake. Yes, blue.. so I thought I match my outfit to the sourrounding..just kidding. Anyway, any excuse to wear my favourite colour royal blue. 
My new mini Selma was once again with me as it is just the perfect bag for the weekend. Small but big enough to carry the essentials and crossbody it is just the right bag for a walk on Sundays but also to wear while shopping on Saturdays. I don't know if you have noticed but I was wearing a skirt.. a skirt! It doesn't happen very often..as I mostly wear trousers, shorts or dresses..maxi skirts yes but short skirts not really my usual attire. Anyway when I saw this white skirt in H&M last weekend I fell in love with it. I think it has a boho feel to it as well as looking very "Isabel Marant"! I think you will see much more of it as Summer gets on its way.
Hope you had a lovely weekend!

Xoxo

My-Sweetvalentine
























Top: PRIMARK
Skirt: H&M
Bag: MICHAEL KORS
Watch : MICHAEL KORS
Bracelets: MICHAEL KORS, H&M
Shoes: NEW LOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment