Friday 5 June 2015

Hello Summer!


Here I am, wheather is starting to get really hot also here in Switzerland so naturally the mind goes immediately to think about Summer and holidays.. Summer immediately makes me think of the beach, sand and enjoying life outside. For me Summer it is also colour! 
In the summertime I love to introduce more colour in my outfits, particularly brights and neons and I do this not only with my clothes but also with my accessories.










"ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK"



A few weeks back, I was lucky enough to go to Dubai on holiday as you know so I had chance  to experience that summertime feeling already thanks to the glorious weather there. The beautiful weather and gorgeous surrounding of the hotel really inspired me to be creative with my outfits. Honestly I couldn't wait to wear my Michael Kors Runway Flash Lens Gold-Tone watch, with its bright orange dial it was just the perfect partner for my holiday getaway by the pool.










"A BEAUTIFUL PAIR"

A simple stack of white & gold bracelets in a mix 
of leather and metal finishes are not only eye-catching but
 also the epitomy of Summer chic





"COLOUR IS THE KEY!"


 I worn  a floral maxi skirt and a vest in bright neons by the pool and on the beach. While later for a drink by the pool I opted for a paisley tunic dress for a touch of boho-glam. 
My watch looked great with both outfits as with its bright colour and golden strap it instantly lifts up any outfit bringing in that real glam touch!

I also love to  stack my Michael Kors bracelets in a mix of leather and metal finishes as they really set my look apart. They look great worn individually but also stacked up, in my opinion the more the better!
I was so happy when I  managed to find a pair of sunglasses which matched my Michael Kors watch so well..orange is the new black! This watch is just the perfect choice to get that instant Summer vibe and with its iridiscent dial it will match your tan so well! I am sure it will become your must-have this Summer. 




"HELLO SUMMER"



























"POOLSIDE CHIC"

"I love to accessorize also on the beach or poolside, 
 I believe shimmer and glamour is not only for the evening and
with this great watch and a pair of aviator sunglasses I am chic also by the pool."










#PERFECTTIMING also on the beach








MICHAEL KORS 

RUNWAY FLASH LENS GOLD-TONE WATCH

COLOR-BLOCK GOLD-TONE HINGE BANGLE

LOGO PADLOCK LEATHER BRACELET


1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love these sunglasses, girl! Perfect for all things Summer! XO

    Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete