Friday 12 June 2015

Beach volley? Beach Selma!


The weather has been really good lately here in Switzerland so last Sunday we spent the afternoon outdoor, walking around the lake and as we were walking we spotted this beach volley field and of course I couldn't stop myself to take some pictures.. If I see sand I go crazy! Doesn't my new mini Michael Kors Selma look great on the sand? It is my latest acquisition and of course it had to be royal blue!! I love it! It was a great bargain, too as I found it on theoutnet.com so I got a great deal. My favourite colour, plus a good deal it was just too good to miss!
Since it was Sunday and I wanted a relax, chilled look I paired my MK Selma with H&M boyfriend shorts and my new white Converse All Stars. Yes, another purchase..but honestly I needed them! Don't we all say that? Well, I worn my white Converse to death last year and I really needed a new pair. Plus I  got them with 30% off so not bad eh? I think everyone needs a new, fresh pair of white crisp Converse for Summer! 
They are so versatile and really go with every Summer outfit I can think of. I know you can get them almost in every colour but there is something about white Converse that just can't be beaten.
Do you wear Converse? Which colour?


Xoxo

My-Sweetvalentine














Top: ZARA
Shorts: H&M
Shoes: CONVERSE ALL STARS
Bag: MICHAEL KORS
Sunglasses: RAY BAN


1 comment:

  1. Love your outfit, never had a white converse before, I had a yellow one, but I've been loving blue lately and I love how it completed the outfit in your photos :)

    Cheryl
    http://daisycandle.com

    ReplyDelete