Tuesday 16 June 2015

Backpacks my new found love!

This is one of my favourite look for the weekend which include my  Five Jeans , my Adidas Originals jacket and  Converse All Stars. I found this Adidas Originals jacket in Dubai and I just love it, the style , the colours and the pattern are just perfect for Summer. It has that cool vibe!
I finished off the look with my Stella Mc Cartney camo backpack and Oakley sunglasses. Although backpacks have made a huge comeback I didn't think I would be a backpack kind of girl until I saw this Stella's camo one. Well it isn't your ordinary backpack. It is much cooler , light, easy to wear and the camo print together with the iconic Stella's  metal chain edging really gives it a rock feel!
 I used it as my handluggage on my trip to Dubai and it was a great choice. As well as leaving my hands free to carry my duty free purchases and my trolley, it was big enough to carry all my essentials plus headphones and snacks..and it made me look stylish. Happy Girl! 
Have you given in to the backpack trend?


Xoxo

My-Sweetvalentine
























Jacket: ADIDAS ORIGINALS
Top: H&M
Jeans: FIVE JEANS
Bag: STELLA MC CARTNEY
Watch: MICHAEL KORS
Bracelet: MICHAEL KORS
Sunglasses: OAKLEY
Shoes: CONVERSE ALL STAR

1 comment: