Friday 1 May 2015

Get your feet Summer ready with the new Clarisonic Pedi!

Summer is getting closer so are holidays which means time to show bare feet.. After a long winter hybernation feet my feet looked dry, dull and also a bit rough so when I was giving the chance to test the ne Clarisonic Pedi I was jumping for joy. As you might know in 2 weeks I am jetting off to Dubai so I really wanted to give my feet a makeover to be sandal ready!
I have now been using the new Clarisonic Pedi for a few weeks daily and I can really see a difference in how my feet look and feel. They look much smoother and softer and I now feel much more confident to face the beach!



The new Clarisonic Pedi is designed to smooth and soften dry, rough feet in the comfort of your home. It combines expertly engineered tools with sonically designed formulations which help in counteracting the factors which cause dry, rough patches.
The patented sonic frequency goes back and forth at more than 300 movements per second working with the  specifically Pedi regimen to soften and smooth dry, rough foot skin.
The new Clarisonic Pedi is clinically proven to be 10 x more effective than manual buffing.







The Pedi device is specifically designed to get the perfect  foot care regimen at home, it has three speeds and an adjustable timer. It is waterproof so can be used in the shower or in the bath tube.



Pedi Smoothing Disc

 With the Pedi Smoothing disc inserted you can work on smoothing dry, rough feet. The textured stainless steel disc works with the Pedi device to gently smooth the rough areas of the feet without damaging the skin.







Pedi Wet/Dry Buffing Brush Head

With the Wet/Dry Buffing Brush Head inserted in your Clarisonic Pedi you can effectively exfoliate and buff dry and damaged feet. The brush head has a combination of short rigid flaments and longer flexible flaments which are specifically designed to allow the Pedi Buff to  work on the foot and ensure an even and through exfoliation.






Pedi Buff


The Pedi Buff thanks to exfoliating power of lactic acid, apricot seed and a tri-fruit complex works to dissolve away rough, dead skin and it helps in refining skin's texture.




Pedi Boost

This powerful peel is specifically designed to renew skin thanks the combination of lactic and glycolic acid to slough and remove dead skin.






Pedi Balm


The Pedi Balm applied after the Pedi regimen it is non greasy and non slippery, it is a very hydrating balm which cointains a blend of shea butter, honey and apricot oil to soften, hydrate and protect feed.






PEDI REGIMEN


Daily Regimen: use the Pedi Wet/Dry Buffing Brush Head with the Pedi Buff. I dispense a bit of  Pedi Buff about the size of a 2 Euro coin to the soles of my feet then with the Pedi Buffing Brush I massage each foot for about 2 minutes concentrating especially on rough  and dry areas such as heels.
After I rinse my feet, dry them and then apply the Pedi Balm in a generous amount.


Twice a week: As an intensive smoothing treatment I start with the Smoothing Disk, using it on dry feet for about 1 min per dry and rough area. After that I apply the Pedi Buff and do the same as the daily regimen using the Pedi Wet/ Dry Brushing Head. Immediately after I apply the Pedi Boost, about the quantity of a 5 cents of euro to each foot and massage it over the soles of the feet. After waiting a couple of minutes I then go to apply the Pedi Balm.


After sticking to this regimen for more than 3 weeks I can easily say that Clarisonic Pedi is a great way to get your feet Summer ready and all in the comfort of your home. Some of you might think that this regimen is quite hard to stick to as you have to do it everyday but I found it to be a nice treat every night, and even did in front of the tv. I can really see a transformation in my feet, as they now look much smoother, softer and  I definetely see it as the right direction for beautiful looking feet!



CLARISONIC PEDI
is available
exclusively at 
Marionnaud



No comments:

Post a Comment