Thursday 9 April 2015

Stripes and Céline..

I love my town and I certainly love to walk around it, so on Friday I took Jasper for a nice walk with me around Lugano.
The weather was glorious once again and I really enjoyed walking around town. Spring can only mean one thing: stripes are back! Well for me they never really go away as I tend to wear them all year round but I definetely think that stripes really mean Spring/ Summer! 
I have paired my stripy top with my new Five Jeans which I absolutely love, they are fab and fit me so well! If you haven't already done so you need to check them out as they have lots of styles and models to suit everyone and have a great fit!
 My Céline trio gave the look a chic touch and  helped in creating that nautical look feel. Talking about Céline if you are following me on Instagram you probably already know that on Friday I have bought a Céline bicolor clutch at my fav store Shuga Palace in Lugano as my Easter treat..well, I love it! It is royal blue and grey and can't wait to show it off in my next post and take with me on my holiday.

Xoxo

My-Sweetvalentine
















Top: ZARA
Jeans: FIVE JEANS
Bag: CELINE
Shoes: ADIDAS ORIGINALS
Sunglasses: CLAIRE'S

2 comments:

  1. Love this striped top!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://www.fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete