Wednesday 29 April 2015

Denim and leopard! ROAR!


On Saturday, we went for a nice walk around the lake to take advantage of a bit of sun that came out  for a little while. 
Although the weather wasn't great I enjoyed seeing my hubby and have a nice walk with him and Jasper. 
I worn a casual outfit with my jeans shirt and green 7 For All Mankind Jeans and a baseball's style jacket. My Hipsters for Sisters leopard flat bag was the perfect choice for the day as it is ideal for when you are walking around and you want to have your hands free and not carry many things with you. The leopard flat bag helped to give my outfit an edge as well as my B.Shou statement necklace.
Hope you all had a nice weekend!

Xoxo

My-Sweetvalentine






















Jacket: TALLY WEIJL
Shirt: NEW YORKER
Jeans: 7 FOR ALL MANKIND
Bracelet: CELINE
Necklace: B.SHOU
Bag: HIPSTERS FOR SISTERS
Shoes: ISABEL MARANT

No comments:

Post a Comment