Sunday 19 April 2015

A must have for heat styling lovers:Paul Mitchell's Hot Off the Press thermal protection spray

As you know I love multi-functional products so of course as soon as I saw this product used on my hair during the Paul Mitchell's Ladies Night I had to take it home and try it for myself.
The product I am talking about is Paul Mitchell's Hot Off the Press thermal protection spray.
As a great fan of heating tools ( I honestly couldn't live without my GHD's styler now!) I know how important it is to protect hair from the heat by using a thermal protection product.
Paul Mitchell's Hot Off the Press thermal protection spray is quick dryng,  speeds up styling time as well as protecting it from heat damage.
Thermal defence, versatile style and faster styling all in one amazing product!






Using rice hull extract Paul Mitchell's Hot Off the Press builds up a barrier between fragile strands and the damage caused by heating tools. Wheat proteins on the other hand provide extra strength.
It needs to be used on dry hair before styling, it has a mist effect therefore is weightless and dries quickly. Thanks to the flexible holds it provides I found it keeps down fly-aways. It is also humidy resistant which grips and controls hair while heat styling but will also be a great help in Dubai! It is definetely coming with me on holiday as last time I was there I found very hard styling my hair due to the humidity. Can't wait to try it there!
I found my hair were not only protected but looked shiny and smellled great. If you use a lot of heating tools I would highly recommend this product as it is a brilliant thermal protection spray as well as well as holding your style in place.




No comments:

Post a Comment