Wednesday 8 April 2015

50 Shades of red..

For the first shooting with my new red Adidas Supercolor I have chosen this outfit in the shades of red and burgundy. Of course it would have been easier to wear an all black outfit to make the shoes stand out but I have decided to be a bit more creative and try to make an entire outfit in shades of red. I am wearing a top by Isabel Marant for H&M, 7 For All Mankind jeans and a Tory Burch bag.  
I am really loving my new red Supercolor I think I will wear them a lot through Spring/Summer, they will brighten up my outfits so well! I think they will look great with jeans, stripes, grey and navy, in fact I can't wait to try them out with different outfits.
More they are really comfy and look great ..what more could I want?

Xoxo

My-Sweetvalentine











Top: ISABEL MARANT FOR H&M
Jeans: 7 FOR ALL MANKIND
Bag: TORY BURCH
Bracelet: MICHAEL KORS
Shoes: ADIDAS ORIGINALS SUPERSTAR

2 comments:

  1. Echt een hele leuke outfit! Je schoenen zijn echt gaaf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that colour!!!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete