Thursday 5 February 2015

Ready for a Sweet Valentine with H&M!

I went into H&M this week and spotted lots of lovely items which I thought would be great for Valentine's Day..so here it is my selection of dresses, accessories and gifts to make your V-DAY truly special.
Get yourself a gorgeous red dress like the one I have picked for you and accessorize it with black and gold accessorize and you will be ready for a sweet Valentine!

Xoxo

My-Sweetvalentine




























All items featured on this post 
are available at selected H&M in Switzerland


2 comments:

  1. Heartbeats for the kimono and the necklace!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://www.fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Jeanne,
      wish you already a Happy Valentine's Day!
      xoxo

      Delete