Thursday 5 February 2015

My-Sweetvalentine's gifts ideas!

Valentine's Day is less than 10 days away and in case you are still wondering what to buy your other half here are some gifts ideas I have picked especially for you! 
Hope it will help you to find the perfect gift for your loved one !

Xoxo

My-Sweetvalentine



Victorinox " I Love You " 
Swiss Army Knife





Daniel Wellington Classic Sheffield Watch 
Kiehl's Patchouli and Fresh Rose
Lush Lots of Love Gift Set
Swatch Unlock my Heart





L'Occitane L'Occitan Gift Set
L'Occitane Fleur de Cerisier Gift Set
Yankee Candle True Rose
B-Shou Fuchsia Wine Necklace





Swarovsky Cupid Rose Necklace
Michael Kors Runway Gold Watch
Möet & Chandon Rosè Imperial Champagne
Salvatore Ferragamo Emozione Eau De Parfum





Sisley Phyto-Lip Twist No.8 Candy
Lalique L'Amour de Lalique
MAC Lady Bug
Clinique Aromatics in White


1 comment:

  1. Very cool gift inspo!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://www.fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete