Monday 16 February 2015

Hello glowing skin with Vichy Ideal Body Oil!

You know how much I love multi-functional products..well I am so happy I discovered yet another great product, in the name of the new Vichy Ideal Body Oil!





Vichy Ideal Body Oil is a multi-uses dry oil for body, face and hair, wow! It sounded so good I had to try it.. Well I wasn't disappointed, Vichy Ideal Body Oil is already one of my must-have  products for Spring/Summer, but I must admit I love it so much I am using it already !
First of all the scent is wonderful, it reminds me of Holidays..it brings Summer in the room and on my body.
It has a silky texture, it easy to spread and quickly absorbed into the skin leaving a satin touch, bright and hydrated.
Vichy Ideal Body Oil brings so many benefits to the skin and hair: it moisturizes, tones and beautifies skin as well as leaving hair shiny.
It cointains 10 essential nourishing and soothing oils: Apricot oils, Passionflower, Rice Bran, Sunflower, Rosehip, Macadamia, Jojoba, Black Currant Seeds, Coriander and Corn which bring softness to skin of the body, face and hair.
It is also enriched with antioxidant Vitamin E and Omega 3 and 6 which reinforce the barrier of the skin.
I just apply it after showering all over my body and spray a few times over my hair, too. I leave it overnight and then wash my hair in the morning, I find it a great hydration cure!
It leaves a wonderful satin finish to the skin which is non-sticky and non-greasy.


Hello glowing skin!





No comments:

Post a Comment