Tuesday 27 January 2015

Pamper your hair and get ready to shine with Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Wild Ginger Shine Spray!

I would like to talk to you about this product as since the hairdresser used on my hair during Fashion Week I can't live without it!
This is Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Ginger Shine Spray, this spray is perfect to add brilliance to any hair style as its clean, light misr adds shine and also helps protect hair.
Pamper your hair with this spray which also provides help to restore weak and damaged hair.



Natural Awapuhi extract balances moisture for healthy-looking finishing.
I really love to apply this spray whenever I have an event or a special occasion as it really give my hair a lovely shine without weighing it down. The light ginger scent is gorgeous!
Just spray liberally onto your finished style and get ready to shine!
This spray really helps to transform dull hair with reflective shine! Love it!








More info on Paul Mitchell's products on
www.paulmitchell.ch

No comments:

Post a Comment